Friday, May 12, 2006

Photoshop Actions

I've spent several hours over the last week just sorting out some actions in photoshop to try and speed up my work flow. I'm up to about thirty seperate actions at the moment. I find it's cutting down time spent on the computer when I'm trying to sort out albums. On average I guess it's saving between 5 - 30 minutes per image. In an album of 150+ images thats a lot of time!

On another note the amount of interest for the lifestyle portrait training day has suddenly grown over the last two weeks. I'm not sure why but all I can say is thanks for sending the cheques and just to tell you it's going to be great! I can hardly wait to meet you all.

F.A. cup tommorow and suprisingly the diaries empty? Strange how the England games for the world cup are also non photography days, I wonder how that happened?






No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to