Monday, May 22, 2006

Graduation Photographs

Is it me or do teenager get a better deal these days when they leave school? Not that they shouldn't do but when I left school the best you got was a teacher standing next to the fire alarm to stop it being set off when everyone left.

Anyway it was my nephews graduation day the other day and they had a ball set up for them. The teachers greeted all the kids at the door as they arrived in various types of vehicles stretching from wheely bins and Del Boys Robin reliant to expensive sport cars.

Of course Aaron (my nephew) arrived in style and looked great in his Tux (the first time he's had to where one.) Although the bow tie didn't last too long (about an hour). He even borrowed a set of my cufflinks suprise, suprise which ones he chose to wear, mini toilets. I picked them up in Australia a couple of years ago when i realised I had left mine behind in the UK.

Unfortunately Aarons girlfreind is a year younger than him so she wasn't allowed to go the ball. So he took along one of his freinds who also looked pretty stunning.

From what little I have heard he had a great time, however now its welcome to the real world. Time to find a job and start paying taxes.

I'm feel sure that no matter what direction he decides to take his career he'll be a great success.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to