Monday, May 08, 2006

Exciting Changes for Weddings Online

I've spent the last two days really concentrating on the wedding side of my business. I am so honored that I get to record some magical fantastic days.

It was recently that I realised how the experience and knowledge that I have picked up over time would be of use to brides. The handy tips and one liners from speeches etc that make the day just that little bit more special. I've been putting these down on paper recently with the intention of making them freely available by downloading them from my site.

If any bride takes one of these ideas and makes their day better then that will be a success in my eyes. I also thought there are loads more people with the experiences to give really handy advice so I've been ringing round people I've worked with in the past (florists, caterers etc) and got there tips too. To put the icing on the cake I've also recently gone back through some of my brides and asked them to contribute any tips they can think of. I really hope this will grow into a massively useful document that Brides can use prior to their wedding.

If you're getting married soon keep your eyes peeled and I'll get it on my site as soon as I can. I'll put a mention on here as soon as it's live so if you've signed up to receive this blog via e mail in the box to the side you won't miss it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to