Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Professional Photographer Magazine


Way back in December i received a phone call from Terry Hope. Terry's the editor of profesional Photographer magazine. The long and the short of it was they wanted to do a piece on me and a typical day. What you see on the left is the first two pages of the 4 page article (i hadn't realised how much i did in a day).

The article was in the January issue which was all about portrait photographers and as well as myself also featured Mario Testino and James Bignall.

If you wanted to see the full article it's part of my free online portrait photography e mail course, just click through to my site and follow the link that says tips. It will then be forwarded on by e mail along with the course over the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Hi Martin

    I saw your article in Pro Photographer and was drawn to your site. I love your images and style. I have signed up for your e mail course and received the first copy i can't wait for the rest to arrive. If i'm not too cheeky can i ask why do you do this for free when others would charge?

    Thanks Tim

    ReplyDelete

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to