Monday, March 06, 2006

F Stops and Bus Stops




Spent the whole day going through (and changing) the presentations for Sunday. There's so much to say with not a lot of time to say it, and as well as being a complete nutter I'm also a bit of a perfectionist

For those of you joining us on Sunday for the lifestyle portrait training this is a good thing (honest) as every time I change and rewrite something it's for the better ........ for those of you who are helping me ... I guess it might not be so good. But trust me it will all be worth it in the long run.

Anyway I'll keep the blog up to date with what happens although I'm purposely not giving away anything at the moment as if you know what to expect you'll have expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to