Wednesday, March 29, 2006

More Free Photography Tips Added

I've just finished adding some more downloadable notes to my free tips section of my website. I now have a very large group of photographers (both pro and amateurs) from all over the world who regularly receive my free tips every two weeks. I hope they are of use to you all. I guess they must be ok as I don't get many unsubscribing, and i receive some lovely thank yous occasionally. The latest notes I've added cover how to get teenagers to enjoy being photographed. No mean feat I'm sure anyone who's tried would agree!

For anyone who hasn't already subscribed just follow the link on the right of this blog to my site then click on tips. At the bottom of the tips page there's a form to fill out (name and e-mail address) just fill it out and press subscribe and the notes will start coming your way very soon. Oh and I promise not to sell your info to anyone else the only mail you'll receive will be from me.

I do these notes as I have a general interest in ensuring people enjoy photography. You wont find loads of technical rubbish just genuine ideas on how to get those great images we all try for .......... Happy snapping.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to