Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Photography Training Day Part 1

Wow! What a weekend. It was so much fun meeting you all on Sunday for the training day. I'm sure you all went away having learnt something (I know I did!).

The image here is one of our wonderfull models from the day and was captured by Helen Shorey. Well done Helen I Love this image!!!! Probably my favorite from the ones you sent me, I think you've really grasped the princials and ideas behind lifestyle photography BRILLIANT!

All of you were great and as I receive your images I'll add a few more to the blog + some of my own (when I get them all down loaded). Who knows maybe someone got a good one of me being my normal adult self ...... yeah right! Talking about that here's one of Doug that again Helen sent me ....... "Anyone call a Taxi?'

Seriously though I had a great time and I know from the e-mails you've already sent you all did too. I came home to three enquiries about the next course so I guess you guys must have been on the phone the second you left us.

More to come .......................

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:55 PM

    Well Done Helen - great picture of the model - really glad you came to the training day, it was great to meet you and everyone else there.
    Viv

    ReplyDelete

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to