Thursday, March 04, 2010

You get what you pay for



I have to say some of the judges comments are just wrong. A good photographer would be able to get a good image regardless of what camera they are using and how much it costs. I mean does anyone believe all Ferrari owners are good drivers?

So if you can't judge a book by it's cover what should a couple do? Well in most cases it's a case of asking friends who they would recommend. The problem with that is of course they only had the experience of one photographer on their day so what makes them the expert?

The answer for me is a test drive. Any bride who calls me (e-mail etc) will know the very first thing I do is offer a free pre wed shoot, no strings attached. Once they've seen the pictures then we can they will know exactly what they will be getting for their day.

If they're happy with the pictures we can then move on with arranging their day. Peace of mind for all involved. I really love my job and I want to remove as many worries from the couple prior to the day as possible .... haven't they got enough to worry about?

Don't believe me .... call my bluff 01376 567 995, It'll be one less thing to keep you awake at night. Of course if you live more than an hours drive from me travel costs will apply.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to