Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wedding First Dance Music

Pin It Recently I was chatting to a soon to be bride, during our conversation we got onto the subject of the first dance. The problem she was having was in finding the right music that both her and her fiancée could agree on. As I've probably got more experience than most I thought it might be useful if i put together a list of songs I'd heard and liked over the years.

I haven't put them in any order and like all things they are completely down to personal taste but it might be a start and I'm always looking to try and reduce any stress from my couples wedding days that I can. If you click on the link it will take you to the tune on you tube (as long as they haven't been removed).

1. What a difference a day makes - Jamie Cullum
2. It had to be you - Harry Connick jnr
3. The wonder of You - Elvis Presley
4. Unchained melody - Righteous Brothers
5. True - Spandau Ballet
6. From this moment - Shania Twain
7. You're the best thing - Style council
8. Have I told you lately -
9. Evergreen - Will Young
10. Don't wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith
11. Can't take my eyes of you - Andy Williams
12. You had me from hello - Bon Jovi
13. Beautiful - Christinal Aguilaera
14. If you're not the one - Daniel Bedingfiled
15. Hero - Enrique Iglesias
16. You are so beautiful - Joe Cocker
17. Perfect moment - Martine McCutcheon
18. The first time - Celine Dion

and this is my current ring tone :-)

Hope this has been of help.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to