Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hannah and Dylans pre Wedding Photographs

Pin It
This weekend I headed over to Peldon near Colchester where I was due to meet up with Hannah and Dylan at Hanna's parents house. it was great to meet up after we had spoken a few times on the phone and could finally put a face to a name. We sat and discussed their plans for the day then set off to capture some images.
If you watch the slideshow below I think you'll see the fun we had, I don't think Hannah stopped smiling all afternoon, even when wading through the sludge and mud. I thought the shots came out great, hope you enjoy them. You can download this slide show (and any of the others on this blog) from i-tunes by clicking here. You can then add them to your i-phone or video i-player etc.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to