Friday, March 26, 2010

An eye for details

I don't think it's an accident that the majority of photographers I know have an eye for details.

It's like a sixth sense where we can spot things out of the ordinary, things that may make or break an image. For some reason today whilst I was in town I was drawn to the local petshop window, I don't even have a pet but the old sixth sense or spidy sense kicked in. Any way long story short this is the poster that I saw ..... I wonder how many others didn't see it.

But in all seriousness I guess it's a knack built out of the desire to not spend hours in photoshop removing crisp packets or people from backgrounds. It's so much easier to ask people to move than to try and photoshop them out of an image .... or it used to be, I saw a sneak peak of the next photoshop thats due in April today and that looks a mighty powerful tool. I'm guessing that's an upgrade I may not need too much talking into buying.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to