Sunday, April 08, 2007

Saying goodbye to some new friends

All week I have had the privilege of meeting and working alongside some fantastic athletes from the USA.

A group of American Football players from all over the USA had flown into the UK for a visit and to play a couple of games against the local Colchester teams.

I know that some of the boys parents and relatives have been checking out this blog for more news so especially for them (and anyone else who may be interested) click here for a slide show of what the guys got up some of the time during the week. There is sound so make sure your speakers are on. I'll try and put the remaining images up soon.

Hope you like it. Feel free to comment

1 comment:

  1. Martin,
    Thank you so much for all you did for us while we were in the UK. You helped make our visit a memorable one (at the least). The Slideshow is awesome my friend. I will make sure everyone I know sees yours and the Gladiators website. I know I speak for us all when I say "I hope that American Football continues to grow in the UK and that your youth and adult programs thrive for years to come." I know that the boys will never forget this last week. I know I never will! Hope your 2007 season is a winning one. GO Gladiators!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to