Friday, April 27, 2007

Having great times with great friends.

I consider myself really lucky to have some fantastic friends who are involved with photography. One of my greatest mates is Emma Duggan. Emma kindly came and showed some of her stuff to the guys on the "shoot to sell course" at the start of this week. Here's a pic of me and Emma kindly taken by Ken Beck.

As well as being a fantastic photographer (getting far too good) she is one of the friendliest people I know. Never being afraid to talk to anyone and offer help if needed.

I spoke to everyone after the two days and they all said one of the highlights was meeting Emma and sharing some time with her. Check out Emmas Duggans' blog here, you won't be disappointed.

Here's another shot (taken by Emma) showing me with the guys on a break during the day. I had a fantastic time with all of you. I guess you are all far too busy putting in the action plan and creating a fantastic business to be reading this blog.

It was great to receive your e-mails and I too would like to thank you all for your belief in me and taking the chance to come and see how I do things. I think I will definitely be running this course again (in about six months), I'm guessing you'll all be very well established by then and will have doubled your turnover from last year!

One question how can being away for two days create a weeks worth of work? Did all my clients wait until I was away before they sent their orders through? Or is it that when you deal with things as they arrive it seems to take less time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to