Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nuisance Calls!!

Today I took two phone calls from telephone numbers 02920 240069 and 02920 368701. Both of these calls were from phone companies trying to get me to change supplier (probably the same one).

If you are bored at work or don't pay for phone calls I'm sure they would really appreciate it if you would dial any of these two numbers and offer your services to the person who answers the phone. You may get lucky who knows! I did it and it made me feel great!! Spread the word to everyone you know and I'm sure between us we can get the message accross.

Oh and the other thing to do is tag there numbers on your mobile so your phone is on silent mode if those numbers call you.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:48 AM

    Having the same problem. Complete pain in the backside it is too! Thanks for the post Martin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:48 AM

    They're calling on my data number, so I've diverted that number back to them - should lead to some interesting calls - shame I can't listen in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:49 PM

    The website of the company making these calls -www.communicationsdirect.net/ You will find some numbers to call them back, look at the contacts page and press area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:53 PM

    Another number for you 02920 822640 A real pain in the BUTT

    ReplyDelete

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to