Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Essex Blades v Kent Falcons

Another Sunday and another game of American football to shoot. This time the Essex Baldes took on the Kent Falcons. Essex again looked very impressive with a big hard hitting defence allowing very little of the other teams offence to gain yardage. You can see the american football slide show by clicking here.

It's that time of year again where I go a little mad and shoot my christmas card. For anyone that sent me a card last year you'll know that my cards are not the norm. In fact last year they were so popular I had to have more of them printed. What started as a laugh between friends has suddenly become a big thing with people e mailing and asking if the new card was out yet. It's something I enjoy doing and as it's only once a year who cares ........ wanna see this years card? Sorry I only send them to people who I recieve cards from (better get one in the post quick).

Theres been a sudden rush of people enquiry about the lifestyle portrait training day (click for slideshow) to be held on the 4th March. It would appear that alot of people have decided this would make a great christmas present. If you're thinking of coming you'd better get on the phone quick to reserve your place. looking forward to hearing from you ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to