Friday, November 10, 2006

The Borat Movie

I went and saw the Borat film yesterday. There has been so many people talking about it it was one of those things I just had to do.

I loved it, normally when you take something like this and try and make a film about it it doesn't work, but somehow the plot was just enough to keep it going.

I guess you have to be into this kind of humour but some of the film had me rolling with laughter, whilst others have you cringing with the no he didn't did he effect.

Apparently it is wiping the floor with all the other films in America which I find a little suprising. I always thought the Americans don't tend to get the british humour of laughing at yourself (perhaps the office has had some effect). One thing I noticed which i wasn't aware of was how rude the general american public were to him on the tube. O.K. he was being completely in your face but even a comment of my name is Borat what is your name received a reply of mind your own ******* business is my name ...... hardly friendly.

But seriously if you need a laugh you'll find plenty here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to