Monday, November 20, 2006

Barmitzvah Photographs

Another double header of a weekend. Saturday was a wonderfull wedding (although a little cold) and luckily for me it was reasonably local for once. I must admit I did feel slightly sorry for the eleven bridesmaids outside trhe church whilst we were doing the group shots (working as fast as possible .... honest)

On Sunday (yesterday) I was honoured to be asked to photograph
the barmitzvah party of the young man who can be seen in the centre of the picture above. It was a wonderfull party with, fantastic music, stunning food and great guests, although one of them I thought at one stage was going to tell me I was fired (see image).

The whole party was West Ham FC based, the ballons, table decorations and the cake all decked out in Claret and blue. All the tables were named after famous hammers of the past and present (I guess that may be why Sir Alan was not too impressed).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to