Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Subscribing to my blog

A couple of days ago I received an e mail from someone who pointed out to me that they had tried on several occasions to sign up to have my blog sent via e mail and it had failed on several occasions.

After investigating and trying everything I could, I couldn't get the subscription service to work. There was no contact or useable help with the last company so I have decide to try a differant company. If you do attempt to sign up and it doesn't appear to have worked please do let me know and I can try and sort it out straight away.

I have no idea how long the last one hasn't been working for, but all those people who had signed up will still recieve this blog via email. This new company seems straight forward so hopefully there shouldn't be any problems .......... just add your e mail address in the box on the right. Oh and your details are sacred and will never be passed on to anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to