Monday, October 09, 2006

Lifestyle Portrait Training Day part1

Yesterday was a FANTASTIC day. It was great fun meeting with everyone who came along for an insight into the way Doug and I work.

I know from the e mails I have already received you all had a great day too. I've added a couple of images and will add some more as I organise them and when the people who attended the course send them in including a slideshow.

Check out the top image of Doug getting attacked by one of our fantastic younger models ... can there be any doubt that the tricks we discussed and practised yesterday work?

It was a truely great day yesterday and I would like to thank you all for coming and sharing your time with us and also a big thankyou to our fantastic models throughout the day who were all incredible!! I can't wait to see some of the images you guys send.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to