Friday, June 02, 2006

Wedding Album Images Updated

I've updated the images in the wedding album on my site. I looked at the album last week and realised I had moved on from the images that were there. The album now has a more modern approach.

At the moment every plug socket in my office has something plugged into it. Everything is on charge ready for the weekend. It's amazing how one weekend will have nothing and another weekend a wedding on both days.

I've also just added another set of notes to the tips for photographers available from my site. This time a little bit about photoshop and a neat trick about mixing colour and black and white images. If you want to sign up for the course (it's free) just go to my site www.martinwilmottphotography.com and click on the tips section, at the bottom of the page there's a section to add your e mail address and the tips will start being sent.

On another note two really good friends of mine have a feature in this months Professional Photographer magazine. Ryan and Val Harvey from Wales, they are really great people and Ryan's a fantastic photographer. I'd point you to their website but they don't have one????



No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to