Friday, June 09, 2006

Secret New Pro Camera from Canon


A friend sent me this picture of the new top secret Pro camera body from Canon. It would appear to have some new and interesting features built in of which no other manufacturer (to my knowledge) offers.

Not being a canon user it doesn't bother me but I wonder how many sub menus the gin / coke menu might have, with ice without ice diet or full fat.

I'll stick to Nikon for now thanks.

On a more serious note I heard from another photographer that film was becoming hard to get hold of. I ordered some yesterday and it arrived today! The rumors are very wrong I spoke on the phone to the people who supply my film and they explained the reason some companies were taking so long in delivering film was because they buy it through the channel islands and thus avoid the tax. What this means to the consumer is you have to wait for the particular order to arrive. If you want fantastic service when it comes to ordering film go here mailshots they have never let me down and there speed is second to none.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to