Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Wow how fast is this year going?

wow

I can hardly believe we're out of January and deep into February. Where's the year going?

Just finished editing a shoot from last week, the people involved kindly allowed me to show some of their images, take a look at the young lad in these images. He was so full of energy and fun all day. I could easily have used 20 rolls of film. One of the locations we used was Rochester castle (Kent) and boy was it blowing a gale that day, still we managed to get some great shots.

I've been checking out the focus on imaging web site and it looks like that canon are not going to be there? That's a real shock decision in my mind as its got to be the best attended photographic show in the UK. Good job Nikon are going to be there to look after their customers (i fancy a little look at the D2x).

Oh while i think about it i must put in a good word fro the Pro centre (and Hasselblad). To my horror i discovered the battery in my mecablitz c60 ct-4 flash was no longer holding a charge (it was six years old). I deperately try to google it and then came to my senses and rang the pro centre. I ordered the battery on friday afternoon and it turned up today as promised. Great service. I can now shoot the Barmitzvah on Saturday safe in the knowledge the back up flash will be sound.