Monday, February 20, 2006

World Wide Audience


It always completely blows my mind when i check the web stats for my site where people come from. The figures change throughout the day depending on what part of the world is in bed and what part is in daylight. The graph on the left is just the last 100 visitors (roughly 3 hours worth).

On the subject of international relationships i recently received this e mail from Carolynne who is from somewhere in Australia;

"God love you Martin, your generosity in sharing hard earned knowledge and experience is directly reflected in the beauty of your work. A truly kind and compassionate heart. Should be more like you. My heart felt thanks and appreciation. Carolynne."

I really appreciate all your kind words from everyone who emails me and i apologise if i haven't answered you all personally but i can promise i have at least read them all.