Wednesday, February 15, 2006

More Crazy Ideas

For those of you who don't know me can i just explain that i'm not mad. I just like to work outside of the box, in fact i totally refuse to acknowledge the fact that boxes exist. So having said that my plans for the Photographers training day on the 12th March have taken another exciting twist. I can't say anymore than that but It's going to be so good i can hardly wait, i feel like a four year old on christmas eve.

For anyone not in the know the venues the very plush Pontlands Park Hotel, near Chelmsford. I can honestly say for those attending it's gonna be one busy day packed from start to finish. There are a few places left so got to my site and drop me an e mail if you feel you could do with a) a really good laugh and an enjoyable day with other likeminded photographers and b) new skills in portrait photography. Till next time ........