Thursday, April 29, 2010

Black Rapid Camera Strap

Pin It
Share

About a year ago I first discovered the Black Rapid camera strap, it is one gadget that has undoubtedly made the way I work easier. I liked it so much I recently acquired another one.  Every time I use it other photographers ask me about it and where they can lay their hands on one, so I thought I'd do a short video review explaining my thoughts.

When I bought my original strap I had to import it from the States (where they are manufactured) which unfortunately for me attracted a hefty import charge that I wasn't expecting when it arrived in the post.  Happily a UK supplier (Crooked Imaging www.crookedimaging.co.uk ) has now taken up the mantle and is now solving this issue for UK based photographers and has some in stock.


If you're coming along to the free portrait training day on the 8th May (join the facebook group for full details just click like at the top right of this page) you'll be able to see me using the camera straps and make your own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to