Monday, February 05, 2007

Superbowl

Last night was the final of the professional American football season in the states, which is effectively referred to as the superbowl. It was a great game between the Indianapolis Colts and the Chicago bears. The colts eventually took control of the game by about the third quarter and finished worthy winners.

A couple of days before the game i'd received an email from Wayne Paulo, he's a pro sports photographer, who I had some business dealings with a while back and we've semi kept in touch since. He was in Miami preparing to shoot the game. Now this is a job that many photographers (probably including myself) would easily have cut an ear off to have had the chance to shoot .... well maybe not, but it would have been nice.

Whilst I'm on the subject of sport I must mention this website, it's one i've had my eye on for a few days now. Check it out it's really worth a giggle. To me it just shows the typical Brit sense of humour in not being afraid to be laughed at (aka the office etc).

I'm up to my eyes in editing at the moment as I shot another fantastic family at the weekend, and i stil haven't finished the wedding shots from last week. Sometimes I really do miss the ease of shooting on film!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to