Friday, February 09, 2007

Photography Training Day

It always gets me excited when I chat on the phone to the people coming on the next lifestyle photography course.

I can feel the energy and enthusiasm of the people and I just know we're all going to have a great time. The next course (4th March) is already proving to be great, and theres some cool tricks we're going to share.

There are very few places left
so if you want any information on this course just drop me an e-mail (martin@martinwilmottphotography.com) or even better pick up the phone 01376 567995. Here's a quick slide show of the last course we ran.

One of the things I have noticed about people who contact me is, aswell as wanting to learn my methods in photography there are a hard core of people who need to learn more. These are the gys who have a talent for taking pictures but need help in how to make it pay. With this in mind the " shoot to sell" course has been devised. The dates will be the 23-24 April 2007. The course is designed to take a person who can take a photograph and give them a structure into launching that skill into a succesfull business! It will cost £495.00 and will include meals but not accomodation.

For those of you who've already registered your interest watch your email box very closely the details will be arriving shortly.

If you wanted to be added to the hot list to get the information about the "Shoot to sell course" just drop me an e mail to martin@martinwilmottphotography.com. I truely believe these two days will kick start peoples careers into the photography world. What are you waiting for? An e-mail costs you nothing but could earn you a life!!

Finally here's the link to a few of the images from the portrait session I mentioned from last week enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to