Thursday, December 14, 2006

Paparazzi

As I mentioned in the last post Friday night was spent 'papping' outside the Hippodrome in leicester square. this is not something that I would normally consider but it was for fun more than hassle. The company who's Christmas party it was had decided their staff deserved to be treated to alittle bit of fame.

Actually it wasn't my job and I was purely there to give my good friend Doug a hand and be part of a three photographer team. It was him who took the image of yours truely seen here to the left.

Between the three of us we photographed everyone as they came to the party. having done my bit I was finished by about 22.30 and after a quick drink left Doug who was to stay and capture the rest of the evening .


For anyone who's read the last entry you'll know what happened when I got home ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to