Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wedding Photographs Sharon & Adam

At the start of the month I was honoured to be asked to photograph Sharon & Adams wedding that took place at the Essex Golf and Country Club. It's not a venue i've worked at before but everything went smoothly and a good time was had by all.

You can see a few of the wedding photographs in a slideshow by clicking here. The weather just about managed to hold out and give us enough time before the heavens opened.

The shot on the left here is amongst my favourites for the day although i did have a bit of trouble convincing Sharon to trust me and it would look good. I was realy pleased with it, I don't think I would have had been forgiven if it had looked wrong!

On another note the lifestyle photographic training day is getting near is maximum number of delegates and i can't wait to meet up with everyone who's coming and share some ideas and tricks. I'm meeting up with Doug tommorow to have a run through and ensure everythings going to plan. If you wanted to come on the day you can still book but be quick the details can be found on my portrait photography website just look under the tips section, or just give me a call on 01376 567995 and i'll talk you through it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to