Friday, September 15, 2006

My New Digital Camera

So after the last 3 months of my mobile phone playing up so no-one can hear me when i talk i decided it was time to have a face off with 02 and demand a new phone (i've had the same number for 12 years).

I pluck up all my, I'm not going to take any nonsence attitude and make the phone call explaining how in my opinion i deserved a new phone at no charge. After talking continually and putting across my arguement the guy on the other end of the phone says ..... ok i have the choice of these three phones you could have. The one I chose is on the left here, the guy on the other end of the phone tells me it has a 2 megapixel camera, and thats a big deal (his words not mine). Having played a little I don't think i'll be retiring the Hasselblads and Nikons just yet.

On a slightly more serious note it's true that camera manufacturers have noticed a massive drop in compact camera sales as everyman and his dog now has a perfectly good camera on there phone. No wonder the smaller camera manufacturers have started to go bust.

Changing the subject the numbers for the lifestyle portrait photographic training day on the 8th October are going great. I'm really looking forward to meeting up with everyone and sharing some special images. if you're interested in this course check out my site and look for the lifestyle portrait training under the tips section.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to