Thursday, April 14, 2011

Julie and Daves Pre Wedding Images, Braintree

Pin It

Isn't it amazing how time flies?  Six years ago I photographed Julies sisters wedding, 6 YEARS!! Was it really that long ago?  It's always a fantastic pleasure to catch up with old clients and find out how their families are doing.  This weekend I met up with Julie, Dave and Julies parents at their house in Braintree as we discussed their plans for their upcoming wedding.


As always I offer all my couples a free pre wedding shoot so I can see how they are infront of the lens and also as an excuse to have some fun.  As you can see in the slideshow below we had a good laugh throughout the shoot.   Such a fun couple and so easy to work with, I have a feeling their wedding will be spectacular!!


If you wish you can download Julie and Daves slideshow via i-tunes by clicking this link.  It can then be added to a video i-pod or i-phone meaning you can show your friends anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to