Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Family Portrait Photography in Essex

Pin It



This weekend I travelled the short distance to Felsted where I had been commissioned to photograph a family grouping.  I love this sort of shoot as very often the varoius family members haven't seen each other for a while.  This was very much the case as one part of the family had travelled over from Arizona, a perfect chance to capture the family together all at one time, as well as some individual images.


As you can see in the top image here, we had one member of the family (the pet dog Charlie) who was certainly intent on being the star of the show.  Every group shot he would come and check out what was going on just to make sure everything was in order.

It's funny because at the free portrait training day I ran recently one of the things I covered was how to make someone in a group the centre of attention.  I have to admit, it's not something I've done with animals before but the basics remain the same, something that I have a feeling I'll be doing again.  Sunday turned out to be one of the hottest days of the year the shoot took a little over an hour and I'm very pleased with the end result.  You can see a few of the images in a slideshow below.  If you want your family photographed in a fun a natural way (I don't do boring) don't hesitate to give me a call on 01376 567995 or drop me an e-mail.  A family portrait session costs just £85 (travel over 20 miles is extra).   Your family will never be this age again, don't miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to