Monday, November 17, 2008

The French Quarter New Orleans

Saturday night we decided to spend some time in down town New Orleans and check out the French quarter.

My friends Randy and Paige were excellent guides and made sure I saw all the things the French Quarter is famous for.

I didn't take my camera but instead borrowed Randys small point and shoot. For a small camera it doesn't take bad pictures and I even experimented a little with the night shot feature although in fairness it really should be used on a tripod. Another added bonus is the ability to shoot video ....

The Quarter holds much history and many places remain as they were originally built by the French settlers. In amongst the history are many bars and clubs where the locals and tourists let their hair down and party all night long.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to