Saturday, November 01, 2008

Bowing to Public demand

For a long time I've been receiving complaints from my niece that everyone else appears on my blog at some time except her. So in the interest of fairness (and to stop the e-mails / phone calls and verbal complaints) here's a picture of her before her prom day.

I can honestly say in no way did i intend to miss her out and in fact i was very surprised she had never appeared on the blog at all. I apologise for the amount of time it has taken for this picture to be added and hope that it is adequate :-)

In other news last weekend was the NFL game at Wembley when the San Diego Chargers took on the New Orleans Saints (my team) at Wembley. The weekend started on Friday at the Green Man pub where the Colchester Gladiators had organised the now legendary Great British Tailgate Party. I have a feeling that next year they'll have to plan for an ever bigger event.

Finally i fly out to New Orleans tomorrow (9.15). I'm away for about six weeks but can be contacted via my normal e-mails or those that have my skype details can still ring me either skype to skype or on my American mobile number.

Next time i update this blog I'll be in the USA ... how mad's that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to