Friday, July 27, 2007

Spreading the Word


If you're not already using google alerts I strongly suggest you do. What it does basically is search the web for any key words you tell it too and every time the google spiders find a new website that mentions your keyword it sends you an email.

I have several keyword I use and it's always fascinating to see what other people are writing about them. For example this morning I was sent this page.

How fantastic is that! Without the help of Google I probably would never have found that page. I don't think I know the guy who added me to the best photographers in the world list but I guess he liked what he saw. That's a real important lesson for anyone in business, the best marketing is recommendation, If you can create a buzz people will pass it on.

Talking of business the next "Shoot to Sell" course is coming up on the 8-9 October. Can't wait to meet some more of you guys and share my business secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to