Wednesday, July 11, 2007

On the other side of the lens

Its not often that I'm at the other side of a lens so its nice when someone manages to grab a shot of me at work.
This one here was taken by Sally Schrieber who attended the last "Day of discovery" training day that I ran.

Sally very kindly sent me this link to a photography forum where she commented on my training day and put up one of the pictures she got. Great job Sally.

Also another photographer, Mel Corley who also attended one of my previous training days has just recently come second in a photography competition with an image captured on the training day.
Well done guys you should both be very proud!

Places are going quick for the next "Shoot to sell course". It's on the 8th and 9th of October and is two days designed to help photographers gain a boost or launch their photography careers concentrating on marketing and sales. The guys who attended the last course were blown away but you can read what they thought here. Drop me an e-mail if you think you might be interested, it could be the best thing you ever do!




No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to