Friday, May 11, 2007

Disaster at Orsett Hall

I'm in shock! One of my favourite wedding venues in the local area has been completely destroyed. Apparently this morning a fire started in the kitchen that spread through the old building very quickly.

I heard a rumour but presumed it was an over exaggerated story about a small fire. As I'm sure you can see from the photograph it'sgoing to be some while before they hold another wedding here.

I feel sorry for any couples who have booked for this year. It's going to be a complete nightmare trying to rearrange at short notice.

If you are in this unlucky situation the management of Orsett house have set up an emergency number which is 01375 891402.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to