Monday, August 07, 2006

Plasterers Hall London

Just a quick entry today on the count that I'm pretty tired due to not getting back till gone 1 am last night. The wedding yesterday was at a new venue for me. Its called the plaisterers (yes it is spelt correctly) hall and is located at 1 London Wall in the city.

Completely stunning venue and to top it all an NCP carpark within walking distance ..... do wedding venues get any better?

Seriously though car parking in central London can be a complete knightmare and not having the threat of having your car towed away is a real advantage in my eyes.

On another note the Colchester Gladiators won on Sunday which makes them the Divisional Champions. One more game (this Sunday) at the Norwich devils and then it's play off time. Keep up to date with the Colchester Gladiators here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:45 PM

    Yeah, I worked there last night and got back at 2am... I love that venue and hope to get a huge discount when I want to wed in a few years tho. I love this place and it's simply the best amongst others I've worked in...

    Daniel (Esprit)

    ReplyDelete

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to