Saturday, August 26, 2006

Christening Photographs

Another of the joys of this wonderfull career I have found myself in is the way that every single day is differant. Like most people I've had several jobs before i finally found my true vocation in life. The worst thing i found with all of those jobs was after about two years they began to get very repetative.

Luckily now i've found every single job makes every day differant, normally in differant parts of the country and occasionally differant countries altogether.

Recently I was commisioned to photograph a Christening very close to my home town. Believe it or not this is highly unusual for me. Most of my work is either in the London area or sometimes further afield so this was a real benefit.

You can see a few of my christening photographs by clicking here. I hope I achieved my aim of exceeding the customers expectations. Does life get any better? People paying you to do something you love doing .... Fantastic!!

If you're interested in photography you may be interested in my free online tips available from my lifestyle photography site. Just go to the tips section and fill in the form. you'll be joining about another 1,000 people who all regul;arl;y receive the tips and get this no cost!! If i can help other people have fun and improve their photographs, I see that as payment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to