Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hours at the Computer

The bulk of this week has been taken up with administration. Apart from a quick shoot on Monday morning (pictures to follow) I've been sitting in front of the P.C. typing out quotes for wedding enquiries answering questions via e mail etc.

The picture you see here is a commercial job I was commisioned to shoot. The building is an old barn that has been converted into a fantastic house.

The decor and size of the house are fanatastic. The kitchen area was something totally amazing. As i have said before commercial photography isn't my favourite side of the business but occasionally it makes a welcome change with far less pressure.

Later on today I'm off to shoot the Colchester Gladiators at their home ground, they're playing the East Midland Saxons and it promises to be a great game (again pics to follow). The Gladiators have been getting some pretty good press coverage in recent weeks including, full pages or page dominance in, The Evening Gazette, The Essex County Standard and The East Anglian Daily Times. All of the write ups include my pictures and include my details, great advertising for free!

Also this week i've had another three enquiries from people wishing to come on my portrait photography training day in October. This is promising to be great and places are going fast, if you want details just e mail me or click through to my site www.martinwilmottphotography.com and whilst your there you can sign up to my free photography tips (look under the tips section).

One last thing if you look at the bottom right of this blog you'll see a map, feel free to click on it and add yourself, i love seeing where people who have signed up to my free tips are from, all over the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to