Saturday, April 22, 2006

Photshop CS2

You know how you just get used to how something works and your happy in the knowledge you've got it sussed and then it all gets updated. I finally got round to having a play with Photoshop CS2 today. Looks really exciting but there's now even more to learn!!

What happened to the days when photographers used to turn up and take photographs for a living? I can't really complain its the ability to manipulate an image that makes the general public realise that there camera phone perhaps isn't the replacement for a wedding photographer after all.

Been trying out several new styles and I must admit I think once I'm used to it (in about 12 years time) me and PSCS2 are going to get on just fine. Of course it's only a matter of time before Adobe bring out CS3 (about 4 months from what I've heard) but that's just par for the cause I guess.

Web design is coming together slowly (my fault entirely). Thanks to all the guys who e mailed and said what parts of the site to keep. Nice to know what others think. I'm really excited by the whole thing and I'm hoping my visitors will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to