Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Site is Changing

I really like my current web site but there are a few outstanding points that need changing. For a start the search engines don't like it. Too technical for me but apparently the flash software is not readable by the search engines spiders ????

Between Nick (my web designer) and myself we have been blasting e mails to and from for the last couple of weeks. All of the best bits will still be there (the albums and free tips are currently the most popular). Also there's going top be some great changes that at the moment I'm going to keep under wraps.

I just love the way the internet has changed the way I can do business. Years ago if I was looking for a supplier I'd have probably gone local. Now I don't even think twice about contacting someone who lives no where near me. If I consider their work to be outstanding I'll get in touch. A casing point is Nick my web designer (www.twolittlefishes.co.uk) he lives some 300 hundred miles from me yet I can still use his services. Another example would be my albums. They are cut to my own personal bespoke design by a company in New Zealand. The service they provide far outperforms anyone else on the planet I have be in contact with, so they're the company I choose to represent me.

This is why I believe my website is the central hub to my business and needs to be as good as it can be ....... stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to