Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm the happiest man on the planet

The last two days have been an absolute blast! The shoot to sell course was great fun and i'm sure the photographers who came along will very soon generating some proper funds.

I'll add some more stuff (including a couple of pics) when i've had a rest but I wanted to include this e-mail that just landed in my in box!


Dear Martin
Speaking as someone who spent the last 37 years in a sales-based profession I just wanted to say that your presentation on marketing these past two days blew me away. I've been very fortunate in that since changing career to photography I've managed pretty well, but there is always room for improvement and I know enough to understand that I can't rely on repeat business alone. The idea, therefore, that I look at a marketing course that was specifically targeted at photographers was intersting enough for me to part with a reasonably large wedge of dosh. I'm really pleased I did though. At the risk of sounding like you've ghost-written this for me, I reckon that just two of the ideas you came up with will help me generate much more business and new clients. These alone will assist the growth of my business but when I use them in conjunction with your other ideas, I reckon business will explode. You can probably tell I'm really fired up. Well done, I thought I had seen it all. You're welcome to include my email address in case anyone thinking of taking a later course with you wants a recommendation. In fact I'd go so far as to say that you should open this to a wider audience than photographers alone as so many of your ideas as pertinent to other disciplines.
Excellent!
Kind regards
John


As John has offered here's his e-mail johndurrant@hello-photo.co.uk if you thinking of perhaps booking for the next shoot to sell it might be worth an e-mail. Don't get left behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to