Sunday, November 14, 2010

Alexia and Pauls Pre wedding photographs, Colchester, Essex

Pin It
This weekend I took the trip over to meet up with Alexia and Paul in Colchester who had recently got engaged and plan to marry in the summer of 2012.  We had a great chat about their day and possible ideas that could happen.

We then took a short drive to Friday woods were we took a few photographs.  We timed it pretty well as it was probably the only time over the weekend when it wasn't raining althought it was very muddy underfoot (which added to the fun).
 
You can see a selection of the images we captured on the slideshow below.  You can also download this (and other) slideshows via i-tunes by clicking this link.  you can then add them to your i-phone or i-player so you always have them available to show anyone who may be interested.

I always try and do a pre wedding / engagement shoot for any couples that contact me when they're considering me as their photographer.  I find it helps everyone involved, the couple so they have an idea of me and how I work and me as I can get used to the couple and see what they want and how far I can push them.  It's like taking a test drive before you have to make a decision as to who you want to photograph your big day and best of all its completely free, drop me a line if you think you may be interested.

1 comment:

  1. Having a pre-video wedding is so wonderful. I have watched it and I'd like to commend you for a job well done. A wedding photographer is effective, if there is a good communication between him and his subject. And for that, another point!

    Photography is just one of the Gigats services provided in exchange of other professional or even a blue colar one. We have some Gigats facts waiting to orient other people. I, as a part of the photographers salutes you.

    ReplyDelete

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to