Sunday, January 10, 2010

Portrait Photography Session in Stony Stratford

Pin It
About a week ago I received and e-mail enquiry from a lady in San Francisco enquiring if it would be possible for me to photograph her mother who lives just outside Milton Keynes in a small village called Stony Stratford.

You can see a selection of the images in the slideshow below. You can also download the show from i-tunes by clicking here (you can then add it to your i-phone or i-pod).

Share



I love the way that my style of photography doesn't keep me chained to a studio meaning I can jump in my car and travel to my clients allowing me to capture them in their natural environment.

I really enjoyed meeting Julie and over coffee we chatted and Julie showed me a collection of family photographs and filled me in on parts of her history.

There were so many treasured memories wrapped up in photographs giving a permanent reminder to moments in time, docmenting children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.

The shoot happened to coincide with a very heavy snowfall the night before. As a result we decided the best approach would be to work inside (where it's warm) and only ventured into the garden for a few pictures.

Luckily for my journey home the roads were all clear and the journey which was supposed to take two hours (according to google) actually took two hours. I think many people had decided to stay at home which made traffic light, i guess they just don't love their jobs like me .....


No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to