Monday, March 31, 2008

Portrait Training Day

Yesterday was the latest "day of discovery" lifestyle portrait training days that I run at the Pontlands park hotel.

I started these courses because I always find it's easier to show someone what to do than to try and tell them.

I always have great fun teaching these courses and meet some great people. It's surprising the energy a group of photographers can create as the creativeness starts to take over and confidence grows.

Big thanks goes out to everyone who came along and I look forward to seeing your images. Also thanks to our great models.

We were really lucky with the weather but I guess as it's the start of the British summer that's how it's going to be from now on ..yeah right.

Andrea Simmons who came along yesterday kindly sent this image of me teaching yesterday. Although I think she caught me mid sentence or perhaps I was chewing a mint.

I'm pretty confident everyone left with a lot more confidence with new found skills and abilities. Also I have a whole new bunch of new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to