Monday, November 19, 2007

Come and say hi

I was recently approached by the Baddow camera club to give a talk on my work and lifestyle photography in general.

The talk will take place on the 26th February 2008 starting at 19.45 and It's completely free (although tea ect will be for sale). You don't have to be a member of the club to come along. The location is the BAE Telford Systems theatre, on West Hanningfield Road in Great Baddow near Chelmsford.

I'll be showing some of my images and sharing a few secrets of how they are achieved, in my normal witty way. There will also be a time at the end where I'll be happy to field any questions people may have.

For more details check out the Baddow camera club website and drop them a line if you intend coming along.

It will be great to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to