Monday, October 22, 2007

Rufford Abbey (near Sherwood Forest)

One of the perks of working like I do is that I'm not tied down in one area. At the drop of a hat I can pick up my gear and go.

Sometimes I rely totally on the client to pick a good venue although I do try and do some research prior to the booking. Recently I took the journey up to Rufford Abbey near Ollerton and did a family portrait shoot for the two sisters seen here. You can see some of the images from the day by clicking here.

I've been asked by photographers how far I would travel to do a shoot, (then i mention i shot a wedding in Australia a while back and they get the message). In honesty i don't think there's a limit as long as the criteria is right I'll go. It knocks seven bells out of sitting in an office all day or even worse a white background studio!


If your name is Katie McKinley (i think e mail is something like katiecolourmc@ I don't know.co.uk ) and you left a message for me this morning on the answer phone can you ring me again as I can't make out your e-mail address .... thanx.

Only 6 days till I go to see the Dolphins v Giants at Wembley can't wait! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to