Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A day in the park

I've been completely snowed under recently trying to catch up with various shoots including another two this weekend (images will be uploaded when I catch my breath).

Anyway this Sunday I took a trip down to St Albans to meet up with a good friend Mel Corley . I
first met Mel we he came on one of my day of discovery days and since then we've stayed in touch.

I had been commisioned to photographs Mel as he worked.

The brief was to capture images of Mel as he carried out a portrait shoot. The images will be used to help promote him and his business.


Whilst we worked together exchanging ideas, and searching out exciting backgrounds, I managed to get the shot above of our stunning model.

I strongly recommend you go to Mels site and see some of his fantastic work from the day under the portrait section ...... they're great!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to