Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Photography Interview

I've been bonkers busy over the last week so I'm afraid the blog has been a little quiet. Here's some of the things i've been up to.

A while back I agreed to an interview with an online forum. Some of the questions that came forward really got the grey matter ticking over whilst others were more simple. You can read the interview here and at the same time why not join the forum?

Last weekend I travelled down to Sussex and watched (shot) the American football match between the Colchester Gladiators and the Sussex thunder (slideshow to follow). As this is the part of the world where Emma Duggan lives I dropped in and we spent some time talking all things photography.

We swapped lenses and ideas and set about shooting each other (and Emma's dog Freddie). During this time Emma got this great shot off me (not the easiest of subjects).

The "Day of adventure" photography training day has now started to fill up and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone. It seems like we've got a great cross section of people coming from complete amateurs to all out professionals. I really love these days as there's nothing better than spending time with creative people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This space looks too empty, come on say something, you know you want to